Each year the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA) asks congregations to provide information about their people and activities.
ELCA Reporting Forms
- Right-click or control-click (on a Mac) on the file you want to use and select “save file” so it gets saved on your computer in a place you can find.
- For the best results, please do not type your responses in the webpage version.
- Find the file on your computer, and open it in Acrobat or Preview or another .pdf reader.
- Fill out a couple lines of the form. Save it. Close the file. Reopen it to see that the data is being saved correctly.
- Finish completing the file and save it.
Congregation Reports A and C (Link to ELCA Website)
The Office of the Secretary receives annual congregation reports (Forms A and C), which are used to update the parochial statistics of the ELCA. Please note: you will need your Congregation ID and a password. The publicized deadline is February 15 of each year, but congregations are encouraged to submit these whenever they are completed. PDFs of Forms A and C can be found here.